Thanksgiving Is Ruined

The Personal is Political. The Political is Personal.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
January 02, 2009
 
update:     my language [ongoingly] disintegrates, i said . . .‏


. . . & i said


i've said (again)


i've said twice


i twice said


twice i said


2 x (i said)


(i said) + (i said)


(i + i) x said


I and I     said


we said


we Said


we sayed


we     Saeed


we seed


we see


wee see


see wee


see we


see we in we pants and ting


¡sí! oui!


seaweed?


weed seed


weed seen


Wii'd scene


she weaned


she "weed"


she wed


shewed


shoed


chewed


Che wed


Che wed     (again)


Che: sed


chesed


chased


chaste


chasten


hasten


rush


gold rush


gold


diamonds


Neil Diamond


"I Am . . . I Said"


"I Am . . . I Said" (again)


i've said (again)                  ,


as i said




======================




goodgod has it really come to this?





pathetic