Thanksgiving Is Ruined

The Personal is Political. The Political is Personal.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
September 08, 2004
 
my language disintegrates

my new fighting technique is unstoppable.

my new fighting technique = unstoppable.

my new fighting technique: unstoppable.

my new fighting technique? unstoppable.

fighting technique: mine. new. unstoppable.

unstoppable: my new fighting technique.

unstoppable new fighting technique? mine.

my new technique (fighting): unstoppable.

new! my unstoppable fighting technique.

my new fighting technique ≠ stoppable.

my unstoppable new fighting technique (exists).

(new + mine) (technique × fighting) = unstoppable.


etymology of the word "blasé":
French, from past participle of blaser, to cloy, from French dialectal, to be chronically hung over, probably from Middle Dutch blsen, to blow up, swell.