Thanksgiving Is Ruined

The Personal is Political. The Political is Personal.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
April 04, 2005
 
Bambi is in flames!


I know that Mr.   Mike was the guy who helped warp me at a tender age (9) with his Mike   Douglas   impersonation, but did the likes of ignorant I know he was a poet?

Not until I found a copy of The Evergreen Review Reader.

Also, the reader includes pieces by Che Guevara, Sartre, Bobby Seale, Burroughs, Genet, Kathy Acker, O'Hara (Frank), June Jordan and Woody Allen.

I think this one gets shelved next to the "Millenium Edition" of The Hasty Papers.

[What Hooked Me: When I opened to the table of contents and saw the title of Seymour   Krim's (.pdf) 1969, "Should I Assume America Is Already Dead?"

Which is a question I ask myself just about every day, while reading the news.]