Thanksgiving Is Ruined

The Personal is Political. The Political is Personal.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
May 27, 2005
 
Proof

The sight was sufficiently unique and striking to be somehow, and in defiance of the usual laws and familiar operations of human perception, in fact audible as well.

I visually experienced a phenomenon the unfolding of which was conditionally able to be readily understood through hearing alone.

You failed in your moral duty by not paying heed to the sound created by an event upon which I gazed in the extremely recent past.

You lost a valuable opportunity when, perhaps because you were too distant physically from a happening that I lately witnessed, you not only failed to glimpse any of it but were entirely out of earshot, Arlene.

What I saw, precisely, is the exact equivalent of what you ought to have heard.

You shoulda heard just what I seen.


Conclusion:  Bo   Diddley cannot be improved upon.